Logo

Logo

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Holistic Health: What are all those alternative therapies anyways?



Never allow your mind to entertain thoughts of illness or limitation; you will see your body change for the better. Remember that mind is the power that is creating this body and if the mind is weak, the body becomes weak. Don't grieve or worry about anything.”


Paramhamsa Yogananda


I have been on my own personal journey of healing for the past 30 or more years. In the course of my own journey, I have had many epiphanies, and made a lot of exciting discoveries. As a result, I have seen major improvements in my own health. I have even impressed my own allopathic doctors at points (and that is not easy to do!). What I have “discovered” is not my own invention; the wisdom is out there, one just needs to find it. And study it. I have done that, and now am certified in and practice several very exciting and promising modalities, that happen to complement each other and work very well together.


Eastern medical practices have been utilized for over a thousand years and have stood the test of time tin terms of helping fight illness, recover from pain, and prevent health issues. These natural interventions call upon your bodies own resources in a planful and natural way to help you heal. 


But many people are wary of trying new alternative approaches, or think they will need to give up their allopathic (western) treatment. This is simply not true, and many of these techniques can be used as a supportive Intervertion while undergoing allopathic care, or simply on their own.


Let's break down some of the alternative therapies that can help you with your health goals.


Auriculotherapy: Ear Acupuncture, which I practice using no needles, totally non-invasive. According to auriculotherapy, as developed by Dr. Paul Nogeir, a French neurologist, in the 1950's, there is a map of the human body plotted out on the ear, and any part of the body can be addressed by treating the ear in the corresponding points.


Sujok Therapy: Korean hand and Foot Acupuncture, which I also practice non-invasively.


Quantum Chinese Herbal Therapy: a new twist on traditional herbal medicine, using only several herbs, and in much smaller amounts. Safe, very effective, even for children, and tasty too!


Energy Work: I do a combination of pranic healing, qi gong, and Body Space Medicine energy work


Spectra-Chrome Therapy: a modality in which colored lights are used to address pain and illness.


I look forward to sharing this wisdom with you. If you have a health concern you would like to discuss, you can schedule a (free) consultation, or, schedule an hour appointment so we can address your concerns with these cutting-edge holistic modalities. I encourage you to be in touch.


I am offering a holiday season package discount of 4 treatments for $200.00. (Buy a package for a friend (before January 15th) and receive an additional discount!) Ask me for details.


(Look for more info. on other health packages coming soon.)


Dr. Yosef Resnick, HMD

Yosefresnick@enlightenedinterventionsllc.org


3A9B0BA9-8543-4604-A816-1B0B109AA9E8



No comments:

Post a Comment